Knock, Knock, Knock.
Lake Street Home welcomes every guest like they are knocking on our door and entering our home. Chris, our company president, states "We'd like each visitor that enters LakeStreetHome.com to feel like they've walked into a warm and inviting summer home. Our goal is to have that feeling transition to their own home with expert guidance on great products that are matched to their space." From the quality services of expert kitchen designers like Terri or Kellie, to the fast shipping options to get flooring to your driveway within 1 week, Lake Street Home is dedicated to serving our website guests with a neighborly warmth.
Have a Seat. Relax.
We understand that by the time you find LakeStreetHome.com, you've likely visited an expensive full-service cabinetry or flooring store as well as a few websites with thousands of options to confuse and overwhelm you. Lake Street Home seeks to provide the neighborly expertise of the full-service corner store with the convenience and savings of an online retailer. We've spent months evaluating these sites to understand what NOT to do. We then assembled a diverse team of experts, from interior designers to master flooring and cabinetry installers to critically evaluate each item for consideration in our store. This group has painstakingly selected materials through hundreds of selection meetings, phone calls, consultations and product research initiatives. Whenever a decision-point would arise, we'd ask ourselves, "which one would you put in your own home"?
We operate our business under these guiding principles:
- Our idea from day one has been to offer stylish, high-quality flooring and cabinetry for your home while providing great service and aggressive prices.
- We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service.
- We provide a genuine, free-spirited, diverse and neighborly place to work.
- We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, our suppliers, the delivery guy.
- Community is very important to us. Our team members are active at local non-profits and donate to charitable causes; not because we tell them to, but because we hire caring people!
- We communicate endlessly – with our guests and within our organization.
- We want to be a place to learn and grow. From learning the new and upcoming design trends to discovering what our guests in different parts of our great nation prefer, we strive to be a force behind the axiom of "knowledge is power."